The CHOP Covid-19 Vaccination Program
Our program is a free mobile outreach vaccination service providing covid-19 and other select vaccines onsite in the community. No stress of making office appointments and visits.
We are now authorized and prepared to provide covid-19 vaccinations and booster shots from age 6 and older.
Locations for Service
We are a mobile outreach vaccination program bringing our services to where the need is identifiedied – adult living facilities, houses of worship, rehabilitation and treatment programs, etc.
Updating Vaccine Records
Our mobile records system is set up to immediately record and transmit your updated vaccination status to the state registry.
WHEN SHOULD I GET MY NEXT COVID-19 VACCINATION OR BOOSTER SHOT(S)?
Use the schedules below as a general guide to determine how many total COVID-19 vaccine doses are recommended based on primary series product, age, and immune status. This schedule does not include clinical details necessary for administering COVID-19 vaccines. For clinical details, see the resources at the end of this document.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW FULL SCREEN
Getting you and your loved ones vaccinated in an expedited manner with the least intrusion on your daily lives.
- Covid-19 vaccines and boosters are safe, effective, and free
- Ensure your protection from Covid-19
- Initial vaccination or booster will increase or “boost” your level of protection, which may have gone down since your last COVID-19 vaccine
- Keep you and your family safe and healthy
- Getting vaccinated will help to protect you and your loved ones as you gather throughout the year
- Take away the stigmas associated with Covid-19 vaccine
- Prepare you for the future Covid-19
- Vaccination helps prevent the spread of COVID-19 and protect your community
Areas of Expertise
Bringing healthcare to you/Homebound vaccination
Personalized Primary Care
Onsite follow-up testing
Convenient health screenings
This service is provided through grant funding awarded to the Community Health Outreach Program (CHOP) – partnering with Urban Healthcare Initiative Program (UHIP) as a subgrantee to provide Covid-19 health literacy training services in connection to their medical service delivery.
Supervisor Covid-19 Vaccination Team
UHIP Team Community Health Worker
Community Health Worker